So, your garage door has somehow broken down. Perhaps someone accidentally drove into it? Have the mechanisms shut down? Whatever the cause or the effect, there are professionals out there who can come to the rescue. But there are a few things to keep in mind when searching for the best possible garage door repair service.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MATTERS
The ability to do the job well is one thing, but know that your needs are being heard and catered to is another. The difference between a good repair service and a great one is customer service.
– Read customer reviews to gauge the level of service you might receive
– Is the company easy to get hold of and responds quickly to inquiries? This is a good indicator
– Do you feel as though you are being listened to when describing the problem? If so, then you’ve probably found a good one
CONSIDER OPERATING HOURS
Let’s say your garage door breaks down at midnight, you can’t get your car in the house…what do you do? Wait until 9 am the next morning? The right repair service will have a 24/7 policy. This is also a great way to tell if the service is thorough and worthy of your money.
– Make sure you clarify this before you hire anyone. Be sure to be covered at all times!
Of course, the price is a huge factor when selecting any product or service! It’s no different when it comes to garage doors. Take a look online and compare prices. Beware of prices that seem too good to be true, there might be something off. It’s better to pay a tiny bit more for great quality service, then you will save in the long term.
RANGE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
Garage doors can break down in all kinds of ways. For example:
– Broken springs
– Garage door opener breakdown
– Damaged door
– Residential garage door breakdown
– Commercial garage door breakdown
Find a service that can repair all possible damages that could happen to your garage door, that way, you have a go-to service no matter what happens.
If you own a business and a residence, make sure the service provider can offer services to both business and home-related doors.
Also, make sure that the company you choose can import and replace parts too. Check with them to see if they have a wide range of import options available to match your needs.
Protect yourself and your money for the future. A worthy company will provide you with a lifetime guarantee on the parts that they provide you with. This will ensure the company does a good job in the first place and will front up if any further issues arise!
SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATION
– Consider price
– Don’t settle for bad customer service
– Ensure a warranty
– Look for a wide range of products and services
– Ensure that you are covered for all-hour repairs
After researching the pros and cons of garage door repair services, we have found the business that best exemplifies the ideal service provider is Aladdin Garage Doors of Houston. They offer great services, warranties, 24/7 service and a range of design options to suit your needs.